Embryo Transfer FAQs
- How many days after egg retrieval will embryo transfer take place?
- What is a blastocyst embryo?
- Does euroCARE carry out Assisted Hatching?
- How do you grade the embryos?
- What is fragmentation and how does it occur?
- Under what conditions do you freeze any 'spare' embryos?
- How long after embryo transfer will it be safe to travel home?
- What are the risks (including side effects) that we need to be aware of?
- What are the Do's and Don'ts after Embryo Transfer?
- What if I bleed after the embryo transfer?
- Why did I feel a wet discharge after the embryo transfer?
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.
Expert Fertility Specialists
Our team is driven by intended parents who are chasing a dream and motivated by fertility technology and innovation.
Exceptional services and costs that are reasonable.