By implementing modernized treatments such as, In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), donor programs, andrology, and fertility research, the euroCARE IVF team helps future moms and dads to hold on to their dreams of parenthood.
Our expert euroCARE IVF team in North Cyprus will map out a strategy and a treatment plan that helps you attain your goals, fits with your schedule, and exceeds your needs.
At the leading fertility clinic in North Cyprus, our Microfluidic Sperm Sorting Chip provides a better process for sperm washing, swimming and gradient centrifuging — using less time and sorting sperm with best DNA and physiological quality.
Chips sort to yield population of “right” sperm and:
- Require no sample preparation
- Standardize and simplifyprocessing
- Require no sperm damagingcentrifugation
- Sperm sorted in volumes requiredby ICSI, IUI and IVF
- Channel dimensions and incubationtiming optimized for Maximum sorting efficiency
- Select sperm with high motility,normal morphology, low ROS, low DNA fragmentation
Sperm Sorting Chip
The sperm sorting chip is designed for sorting sperm which have better morphology, genetic and physiologic quality from other dead or immature sperms without using sperm damaging techniques, like centrifuge or mixing with pipette, in every assisted reproductive technology, andrology, and/or embrylogy labratory.
Utilizing currently available methods, the embryologist is challenged to select the “right” sperm for use in ART procedures. Furthermore, current procedures requiring centrifugation cause irreversible damage to the sperm due to DNA fragmentation and the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS).
The FERTILE® and FERTILE PLUS® products eliminate the need for time-consuming sample preparation and sperm damaging centrifugation.
Advantages of Sperm Sorting Chip
According to data published by the World Health Organization (WHO), as many as one in five healthy males aged 18 to 25 years old have abnormal sperm counts and only 5 to 15% of sperm are considered normal.
- The Sperm Sorting Chip is designed to sort healthy motile sperm for use in ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- The Sperm Sorting Chip eliminates sperm damaging procedures associated with sperm washing, swim-up and gradient centrifugation.
- The Sperm Sorting Chip does not require any pretreatment of the semen sample. Thereby, reducing the risk of contamination.
- The Sperm Sorting Chip is user friendly and rapid; providing excellent yield within 30 minutes and eliminates the long prep times inherent to other methods
- The Sperm Sorting Chip within the inlet and outlet chambers can be observed with a simple light microscope. This provides a quick and efficient means of monitoring the process.