Last Updated on
In vitro fertilization (IVF) in Cyprus is a type of assisted reproductive technology used to treat infertility in women and men and address genetic issues in one or both parents. IVF may also be used in surrogacy arrangements. IVF Cyprus is generally not used until less invasive or expensive options have failed or been determined unlikely to work.
IVF treatments have shown very effectively in treating fertility – affecting conditions in both, men and women. Our success rates have proven the same. Therefore, we are trying daily to spread our offer of IVF treatments that can help in treating infertility and starting a family.
IVF Cyprus is generally recommended as a fertility treatment to patients where:
- blocked or removed fallopian tubes has been diagnosed
- infertility disorders like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or endometriosis are diagnosed
- the woman is having irregular ovulation cycles
- men are diagnosed with sperm abnormalities
- the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- the women (or/and the man) is in more advanced reproductive age (>35)
- there is a risk of genetic disorder transfer to the embryo
IVF Cyprus can be a solution also for:
- single women who would like to stay pregnant
- women who would like to preserve their fertility
Consult your fertility with us!
As every woman is different, and every patient of ours deserve the best-personalized approach, we would like to support you to book your free fertility consultation with our team. We would gladly hear your story, evaluate your fertility and suggest the most suitable solution for you.
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.
World-Class Fertility Care
Modern clinic boasting state-of-the-art equipment, advanced IVF procedures, and the leading IVF specialists in North Cyprus.
Exceptional services and costs that are reasonable.